Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ipg, jpj n my lonely life~


hye.... finally, the resault 4 ipg came out last week... when i just woke up from slept, suddenly, i received msg from 15888 told me that i have been given a chance to continue my study at ipg and asked me to open the link that they given me to know more informations about it... i'am glad that i made it but, i got kampus perempuan melayu melaka... yes... MELAKA... and it's just in front of my high school... TT

what can i do? i just have to accept it no matter what... so, i'm gonna be very busy to prepare for the registration~ :)


emm...

yesterday, i went 4 my jpj test 4 the second time... and FINALLY, i pass... lol... i'm so happy...

i got 17/20... now, i just need to wait 4 recieve my license and my car... i feel like i want to screm right now.... arggggggggghhhhhhhhh.... hehehehe



and my last story... huhuhu.. so sad... i felt so lonely right now... why? because syud, ayien n ekin already registered 4 matriks n uitm.. so, right now, they are busy with orientation... they had a very2 pack schedule... they can't play msg with me... huhuhu... i miss them so much...

i think, that's it that i want to write right now... i will update more next time... and for today mv, i will post ma boy frm sistar 19... ENJOY~


No comments: